Join the Leap Orbit software development and engineering team to play a key role in creating healthcare software products. We are at the early stages of solving burning problems in healthcare, an industry that itself is experiencing unprecedented change and IT growth. Please send your resume -- and anything else you feel is important for us to know about you -- to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunity and your primary roles:
- Join a dynamic team of top software professionals who work together to create awesome software products and solutions serving the healthcare community.
- Learn new technologies while creating software in an Azure Cloud development environment.
- Perform full life-cycle development including architecture, design, coding, optimizing, testing & deploying software products using Agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD).
- Creatively solve difficult problems - learning from and mentor other developers.
- Learn about and participate in the fast-growing healthcare software solutions industry.
- Work as a full-time member of our growing software development team with a competitive salary, bonus, flexible time off policy, and 401K.
- Work at an innovative facility in Columbia MD Gateway Park 21046.
- Top performance in a BS or MS level Computer Science or IT degree program.
- A passion for computer technology and creating great software products.
- The ability to learn and work in full life cycle software development team creating web, cloud-based, N-tiered software, browser, API, and/or database software solutions.
- Desire, persistence, and skills to learn new technologies.
- Team player who communicates effectively with team members, leaders, and customers.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment - Open to change and new ideas.
- Takes pride in delivering software that meets the customer’s needs.
- Knowledge or experience with Agile incremental development methods.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card)
Work, education and/or internship experiences that demonstrates your capabilities to learn:
- Web application, APIs, middle-tier or database software development
- C#, C++ and/or Java programming
- Understanding of SQL relational or NoSQL databases
- Agile methodologies knowledge or experience
- Windows and Linux knowledge and experience
- Diverse software tools and technologies knowledge and/or experience
Technologies, we currently use:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- C#, ASP.Net Core, ASP.Net MVC
- SQL: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, NoSQL
- OS & Environments: Azure, Windows, Linux, Docker
Other technologies we use or are investigating:
- Web & API security certificates
- Java, Spring, SOAP
- ETL development
- Master Data Management and/or Data Cleansing
- Selenium or Cucumber
- NoSQL data stores
- Jira, Git, Scrum, DevOps
- HL7, Application Integration