Join the Leap Orbit software development and engineering team to play a key role in creating healthcare software products. We are at the early stages of solving burning problems in healthcare, an industry that itself is experiencing unprecedented change and IT growth. Please send your resume -- and anything else you feel is important for us to know about you -- to email@example.com.
The Technical Operations Engineer will oversee the day to day technical operations of the technical infrastructure, network administration team, and the channel integration and development team. The Technical Operations Manager ensures that the technical infrastructure maintains near zero downtime, and is responsible for the monitoring and troubleshooting real-time integration interfaces. The Technical Operations Manager is also responsible for ensuring new components and applications are deployed effectively and transitioned from the development team.
Opportunity and your primary roles:
- Manage the team and vendors that operate the data center and cloud infrastructures.
- Manage the team and vendors that build and operate integration channels.
- Responsible for the interoperability stack including Mirth Connect, the Data Router, VPN and network connectivity, managed firewall service, and associated services.
- Lead a team of top professionals to make things happen and
- Allocate engineering and project management resources to successfully implement data feeds or new feature sets.
- Ensure timely response to critical support issues or service outages while maintaining contact with appropriate customers during issue resolution.
- Forecast expansion of hardware or hosting needs as necessary
- Maintain compliance with privacy & security requirements
- Work as a full-time member of our growing team with a competitive salary, bonus, flexible time off policy, 401K, and healthcare insurance.
- You will work primarily in Columbia MD Gateway Park 20146.
- Technical project and people management experience -- you are a leader!
- Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Systems engineering, infrastructure, and data/systems integration experience.
- Understanding of networking, database and cloud computing technologies.
- Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems and issues.
- Experience with software development.
- Experience managing teams that implement and maintain technology.
- Bachelor degree.
- Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) experience is preferred.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card)
- Microsoft server and desktop technologies
- AZURE cloud platform
- Web and mobile technologies
- Complex multi-platform infrastructure and management tools
- Healthcare technologies and software: HL7, Cloverleaf, Mirth Connect, Rhapsody, EMR/EHR, EPIC, Cerner….