Join the Leap Orbit software development and engineering team to play a key role in creating healthcare software products. We are at the early stages of solving burning problems in healthcare, an industry that itself is experiencing unprecedented change and IT growth. Please send your resume -- and anything else you feel is important for us to know about you -- to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunity and your primary roles:
- Join a dynamic team of top software professionals who work together to create awesome software products and solutions serving the healthcare community.
- Learn new technologies creating software in an Azure Cloud development environment.
- Perform full life cycle development including architecture, design, coding, optimizing, testing and/or deployment software products using Agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD).
- Creatively solve difficult problems - learning from and mentor other developers.
- Learn about and participate in the fast-growing healthcare software solutions industry.
- Work as a full-time member of our growing software development team with a competitive salary, bonus, flexible time off policy, 401K, and healthcare insurance.
- Work at an innovative facility in Columbia MD Gateway Park 21046.
- Experience working in a small agile, full stack web software development team.
- Full life cycle software development experience creating web, cloud-based, N-tiered, browser, API, and/or database software solution development.
- Desire, persistence, and skills to learn new technologies.
- Team player who communicates effectively with team members, leaders, and customers.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment - Open to change and new ideas.
- Takes pride in delivering software that meets the customer’s needs.
- Web and API security experience including certificate management
- Knowledge or experience with Agile incremental development methods is desired
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card)
- 5+ full life cycle software development experience working in a team environment.
- 3+ years of experience with C#, C++ and/or Java. C# experience is desired.
- 3+ years of web application software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing APIs or middle-tier software.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL - SQL Server experience preferred.
Technologies, we currently use:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- C#, ASP.Net Core, ASP.Net MVC
- SQL: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, NoSQL
- OS & Environments: Azure, Windows, Linux, Docker
Other technologies we use or are investigating:
- Web & API security certificates
- Java, Spring, SOAP
- ETL development
- Master Data Management and/or Data Cleansing
- Selenium or Cucumber
- NoSQL data stores
- Jira, Git, Scrum, DevOps
- HL7, Application Integration